We accept applications on a rolling basis, so if you feel called to join our faculty, please do not hesitate to apply.
Faculty contribute content to the course, are paid $100 an hour to mentor students one-on-one, participate in discussion forums, and receive generous bonuses for recruiting students.
Special encouragement to applicants who have any or all of the following qualifications:
- Live in the Global South
- Adept at digital landscape design
- Hands-on expertise in arid climates
- Hands-on expertise in the humid tropics
- Hands-on expertise in eco-building, appropriate technology, and/or associated, non-gardening skills in the permaculture milieu
To be eligible to apply, please make sure you have:
- A 72-hour Permaculture Design Certificate, and
- At least 100 hours of lead or co-teaching experience in a permaculture learning environment, and
- Strong computer skills and an existing, functional website, and
- A broad and well-documented portfolio of real-life experience that includes implementing whole-system permaculture designs (not just gardens) in a diversity of settings (not just your own house)
Ready to apply?
Please fill out this form and if it seems like a good fit, we’ll follow up with you.
If the form does not appear, click here.